Code and Data for Completed Research
- The Online Laboratory
- The Labor Economics of Paid Crowdsourcing
- Online Labor Markets
- Guessing Game: A Fruit fly for Human Computation
- Task Search in a Human Computation Market
- The Condition of the Turking Class
Open Source Tools for Research
See my Github profile for a complete list.
- texscrap, a tool for running LaTeX on snippets of math or text.
- latexlog2html, a tool for pretty-printing (and displaying in HTML) a LaTeX log file
- create_project, a tool for creating a directory structure and “compile-able” minimum example of a LaTeX paper
- WritingSmellDetector, a tool for finding problematic writing